THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE OPEN FOR HIRE AND AVAILABLE UNTIL FILLED:
• DENTIST-EXPERIENCE WITH CHILDREN PREFERRED
• HEALTH ADMINISTRATOR
• BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIRECTOR (LCSW)
• SENIOR NUTRITION COORDINATOR
• FT ESCORT DRIVER-ALTURAS AREA
• PHN/OUTREACH COORDINATOR
• TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR
Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Preference will be given to Native Americans in accordance with P.L. 93-638. Benefits after successful completion of 90 day initial trial period include: Health Insurance, paid holidays, accumulative vacation and sick time.
OPEN AS OF May 6, 2013
Pit River Health Service, Inc.
36977 Park Avenue
Burney, CA 96013
(530) 335-5090, ext. 132 or (800) 843-7447 Toll-free or (530) 335-5241 Fax