Title: Surveillance Observer
Available: (1) 30hrs + (Must Be On Call)
Reports to: Gaming Commission
Pay: Starting $12.00 D.O.E.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Basic Job Purpose/Function:
Under the direction of the Gaming Commission, monitors and oversees the operation of table games, slot machines, concessions, smoke shop and all other general activities at Pit River Casino in an effort to maintain the integrity of the games and protect Tribal Assets. Observers are responsible for reporting all finding out of the ordinary to the Gaming Commission along with any evidence including a written report and daily log.
Summary of Duties:
The Surveillance Department maintains a constant monitoring in all areas of casino property with particular attention to the Security of all Games, Security of Monies and all Casino Property and Assets, deviations from procedures or techniques, violations of established procedures in any department, and the protection and safety of all patrons and employees on the casino premises. Surveillance agents are responsible for reporting any suspicious activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of table games, slots procedures, cage, hard count, soft count.
- Experience in Poker and tournament play desired.
- Security experience desirable but not necessary.
- Those with table gaming experience are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of surveillance systems operation helpful but will train eligible candidate.
- Law Enforcement Background desirable but not necessary.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: At least two years of Casino Surveillance experience in a casino with table games, poker, coin/video slots or two years experience as a Table Games Floor Supervisor or equivalent gaming experience and knowledge of gaming operations.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Must qualify for a Class A Gaming License, Background Clearance and Drug Testing.
- Native American preferable and EOE.
- Must be on call willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Apply: Pit River Gaming Commission
Applications are available online or at the Pit River Gaming Commission Office located at 20265 Tamarack Avenue Burney, CA 96013
Qualified Applicants will be interviewed by Pit River Gaming Commission; submission of application does not guarantee an interview.
Complete Application and return to:
Pit River Gaming Commission
20265 Tamarack Avenue
Burney, CA 96013
(530) 335-2334 ext 238