Title: Payroll Technician
Department: Finance and Accounting
Supervisor: Chief Financial Officer
Rate of Pay: $14-$20
This position is responsible to all payroll checks for all programs and departments.
1. Ensuring accurate processing of payroll every other week
2. Print and disbursement of all payroll checks and direct deposits
3. Recording vacation and sick accrual
4. Keeping track of and updating HR files
5. Assist with other task as assigned by supervisor
1. Must be High School graduate or Equivalent, and one year of general accounting experience
2. Must have MIP accounting experience
3. Must be able to type and ten-key with accuracy
4. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
ALL applicants must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Preference will be given to Native Americans in accordance with P.L. 93-638. Benefits after successful completion of 90 day initial trial period include: paid holidays, accumulative vacation and sick time.
OPEN AS OF April 14, 2014